Platinum SE delivers premium performance for small to medium rooms, resulting in a powerfully refined sound experience and the intensity of Ultrawide vision. Innovative design accommodates up to two rows of seats that are aligned so that both rows are enveloped with high sound output.
The design of Platinum SE suits rooms up to six and a half metres long and five metres wide. The interior is customised to your taste and our engineers ensure that all equipment is discreetly integrated into the room for a clean and contemporary aesthetic.
This package meets industry reference standards to create completely immersive audio and vision that will exceed your expectations. It boasts 13 channels of surround sound and significantly higher output for tight, controlled bass response, as well as an Ultrawide CinemaScope screen. This is a wider screens that eliminates black bars, allowing your entire field of vision to absorb the on-screen action.
Custom room design, home theatre seating, interior design, acoustic treatments, soundproofing, lighting, automation, installation, 3D surround sound, Cinemascope screen.
Example of 13.1 channels of surround sound
We have refined our design, installation and testing process to produce supreme sound, vision and comfort.
- We meet with you to discuss your room and its requirements, and how we can design a home cinema that adheres to industry reference standards.
- The design process begins, including engineering, interior design, automation and selection of equipment, seating and lighting.
- You receive detailed plans complete with 3D renders that allow you to visualise your home cinema.
- Installation begins, with our team of builders, shopfitters and cabinetmakers taking care of intricate construction work.
- Your room undergoes a rigorous testing and calibration procedure to ensure the audio and video systems are calibrated to the best industry standards.
- Seating locations are tested for bass performance from the subwoofers and all speakers are calibrated for high sound pressure level (SPL) output.
- An Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) technician calibrates the projector and electronics to cerate a picture quality that is as bright as possible, with the best black levels and contrast.
- Your home theatre is complete and we give you a demonstration of how to use it.