The luxury of an Ultima SE home cinema shines through in its details. The interplay of elements ranging from cutting-edge D-BOX motion seating to all-encompassing surround sound and hidden control buttons culminates in an unparalleled viewing experience. And with precision-engineered speaker and projection systems, the Ultima SE exceeds the performance capabilities of any commercial cinema.
For all Ultima SE rooms, our team works in collaboration with Sydney’s esteemed Wavetrain Cinemas. This unique partnership allows us to offer a comprehensive range of products and services backed by a team that has executed some of Australia’s most awarded and prestigious home theatres
We design every Ultima SE using world-leading practices together with the best systems, equipment and technology available. The sophisticated acoustic system features up to 32 channels of surround sound and world-leading calibration that allows sound effects to be directed to any part of the room. This immersive system is amplified by advanced sound isolation, ensuring the cinema is completely free from background noise.
Stunning vision is delivered via a 4K Ultra HD Ultrawide CinemaScope projection system, chosen for its amazing detail and colour accuracy. Depending on your room, we also provide the option to include a separate projection room behind the main cinema area.
When designing your home cinema, we make every finish available to you, including sophisticated lighting, premium timber and fabrics, and advanced home theatre seating made with the world’s most luxurious leathers. All equipment is effortlessly integrated into the interior for a truly luxurious aesthetic.
Inclusions: Custom room design, home theatre seating, interior design, acoustic treatments, soundproofing, lighting, automation, installation, 3D surround sound, 4K Ultra HD projection system.
Example of 25.1 channels of surround sound
We have refined our design, installation and testing process to produce supreme sound, vision and comfort.
- We meet with you to discuss your room and its requirements, and how we can design a home cinema that adheres to industry reference standards.
- The design process begins, including engineering, interior design, automation and selection of equipment, seating and lighting.
- You receive detailed plans complete with 3D renders that allow you to visualise your home cinema.
- Installation begins, with our team of builders, shopfitters and cabinetmakers taking care of intricate construction work.
- Your room undergoes a rigorous testing and calibration procedure to ensure the audio and video systems are calibrated to the best industry standards.
- Seating locations are tested for bass performance from the subwoofers and all speakers are calibrated for high sound pressure level (SPL) output.
- An Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) technician calibrates the projector and electronics to create a picture quality that is as bright as possible, with the best black levels and contrast.
- Your home theatre is complete and we give you a demonstration of how to use it.