The Ultima is reflective of our commitment to bespoke home cinema design. This home theatre is characterised by innovative engineering that exceeds industry reference standards, while the standard of interior design and focus on individual elements such as lighting, automation and hidden equipment culminates in a luxurious ambience.
Superior sound is delivered over and around you via a 16-channel digital surround sound system. The bass and speaker output of this system is hard-hitting and able to reach exceptional sound pressure levels (SPLs), even in larger rooms. These well-controlled acoustics block out any ambient noise, resulting in fully immersive sound that allows you to discover the subtle nuances of a film or concert.
Each Ultima home cinema is designed with the best 4K Ultra HD projection systems and screen fabrics. These projection systems deliver a larger, brighter picture and stunning image quality that is rarely experienced in home theatre.
Inclusions: Custom room design, home theatre seating, interior design, acoustic treatments, soundproofing, lighting, automation, installation, 3D surround sound, 4K Ultra HD projection system.
Example of 15.1 channels of surround sound
We have refined our design, installation and testing process to produce supreme sound, vision and comfort.
- We meet with you to discuss your room and its requirements, and how we can design a home cinema that adheres to industry reference standards.
- The design process begins, including engineering, interior design, automation and selection of equipment, seating and lighting.
- You receive detailed plans complete with 3D renders that allow you to visualise your home cinema.
- Installation begins, with our team of builders, shopfitters and cabinetmakers taking care of intricate construction work.
- Your room undergoes a rigorous testing and calibration procedure to ensure the audio and video systems are calibrated to the best industry standards.
- Seating locations are tested for bass performance from the subwoofers and all speakers are calibrated for high sound pressure level (SPL) output.
- An Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) technician calibrates the projector and electronics to cerate a picture quality that is as bright as possible, with the best black levels and contrast.
- Your home theatre is complete and we give you a demonstration of how to use it.